Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Does My Blog Look Good In This 2006 #1

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Does My Blog Look Good In This 2006 #1

Ok all, I just wanted to add to the collective web-stream to let you know about the newest edition of "Does My Blog Look Good In This" (DMBLGIT) #1 for 2006 at spittonextra.

From the site we have:
Only photographs posted to a blog during December 2005 are to be submitted and they must be on a food/drinik theme. Images have been resized to a standard width so should be viewed on their original posting to be fully appreciated.


Be sure to go and submit your entry for DMBLGIT!

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats