Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: A Look to Tomorrow - Edible Beauty

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


A Look to Tomorrow - Edible Beauty

dscf0776


I just wanted to tease you on what I have coming up for tomorrow. With the help of a large group of extremely talented and generous food photographers at Flickr, I will be presenting a pictorial round up on Wagashi (Japanese Tea Confections).

My objective is to share with you the stunning beauty of these edible artworks, as captured by the people who make and eat them. I also hope to inspire you to learn more about the Japanese Tea Ceremony and The Way of Tea (Chado).

FuroScoop2

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats