Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Let the migration begin!

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Let the migration begin!

Today, I am starting the official migration of traffic from this blog to my new blog at http://nikas-culinaria.com.

Its my hope that you will visit there from now on. It has everything that this site does, with better navigation!

If you could, please modify any blogroll links to this URL to the new one.

Also, re-subscribe to my new post RSS at this link.

I will be putting redirects throughout the site but I know I will miss some readers.

Sorry for all the rigamarole!

Nika

PS: check out my about page to learn more about me.. tho no pics of me yet! (Am very shy so not sure if it will happen)

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats