Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Menu For Hope III winners announced!

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Menu For Hope III winners announced!

Peppermint Marshmallow Puff Pastries


Pim has announced the winners of the 2006 Menu for Hope charity event over at her Chez Pim post today. Check out that link to see if you won and what you won.

Did you know that the 2006 Menu For Hope raised $60,925.12 ?! Thats just mind-bending!

For the winners of my prints and pinwheels who are visiting here - you do not need to register with blogger etc - just drop me an email at nika7k at yahoo dot com. After I verify your winning status, I will prepare and send your winning prize! Thanks again for bidding in the Menu For Hope!

My winners are:
UE27 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies helenjane
UE28 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies Ida
UE29 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies she
UE30 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies lmg
UE31 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies Stuart Spivack
UE32 Picture and Pinwheel Cookies Gerald San Jose

I can't thank you all enough for participating. I have got some serious baking in my near future! I already have the prints ready to go so its a matter of rigging up packaging that gets you pinwheel cookies and not pinwheel crumbs!

Peppermint Marshmallow Puff Pastries

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats