Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Sunday mornings belong to the egg

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Sunday mornings belong to the egg

egg - soft lighting


My Sunday mornings are groggy things and the thought of whipping up a proper plate of breakfast is both inviting and intimidating, at the same confusing time. Last weekend I spent all Sunday morning doing a proper English fry-up, even with homemade hash browns instead of fries or toast (yeah, I know the hash browns are American but I had extra boiled potatoes on hand). I was cooking until noon, and then it was brunch after all.

Today, the egg calls but I am feeling the need for something more cumulus, ethereal. Its looking like a “separate the whites from the yolks” sort of morning. The question is, should I make breakfast souffles or omelets sprinkled with left over pork or fluffy French toasts, the choice will depend on the state of my bread!

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats