Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: My Menu for Hope III contribution

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


My Menu for Hope III contribution

For the winners of my prints and pinwheels who are visiting here - you do not need to register with blogger etc - just drop me an email at nika7k at yahoo dot com. After I verify your winning status, I will prepare and send your winning prize! Thanks again for bidding in the Menu For Hope!

Peppermint Marshmallow Puff Pastries

Peppermint Marshmallow pinwheel pastries


A contribution for the Menu for Hope III charity event.

Yumm.. you can almost taste the light crunchy pepperminty marshmallowy goodness that is this cookie! A piece of a peppermint candy cane, coddled amongst marshmallow clouds, is nestled by golden puff pastry.

You could be bidding on this as we speak! What you get is the following:

A signed and matted 8 X 10 print of the photo seen above.
12 freshly made (JUST FOR YOU) Peppermint Marshmallow Pinwheel Pastries

Shipped to your door! (This is only for donors in the continental USA)

I am offering 5 chances to win this gift (Thats A LOT of printing (professional), matting, baking and shipping, which I pay for, as my contribution)

The codes for each set of 1 print and 12 cookies are:

UE27
UE28
UE29
UE30
UE31
UE32

You can bid on this by going to the Menu for Hope III donation page. More details can be found at my post on this, Sam's at Becks & Posh, Adam's at The Amateur Gourmet, or Pim's at Chez Pim.

I hope you will consider visiting the Menu for Hope III Dontation Page and bidding on mine or many of the other contributions!

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats