Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Amuse Vue - Newsletter ready!

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Amuse Vue - Newsletter ready!

Amuse Vue Newsletter


Well, I have now put the finishing touches on the first issue of Amuse Vue, the newsletter for this blog.

Surf to the Amuse Vue site and download a copy today. I am still tweaking the newsletter site and getting the listserv finalized so that you can subscribe to an email reminder of when the latest issue comes out.

Go and check out the Amuse Vue site and more importantly, the newsletter in the archives! I am working to reduce the file size as well. Be patient, it has lots of high resolution photos so it makes the file heavy.

Let me know what you think. The contact page at the Amuse Vue site is pre-functional so drop me a note here as a comment if you wish.

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats