Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Prions present tense, future uncertainty

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Prions present tense, future uncertainty



It seems that there has been some discussion on prions over at eGullet recently. I found it interesting that there were so many eGullet regulars that are actually scientists. There are also a few people that seem to contribute to be contrary (and have knee jerk bias against any sort of warning against a food supply).

As some of you know, I am a scientist, a Cell Biologist to be specific. I thought it might be of interest if I did a mini-non-scientist's review of Prions and how they might affect our food. I will be working on this in the coming days and hope to post it up here and at the Well Fed Network.

Stay Tuned.

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats