Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Sunrise Citrus

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Sunrise Citrus

orange 2: close up best viewed large


Now with order restored I am looking forward to being productive again. I have taken a break from the chocolate and have found the most delicious California navel oranges.

More than just being pretty, I have in mind a way to use these as an accent in some spreadable white chocolate that I am developing. I will share that with you when I am done.

Ghirardelli chocolate


orange: close up best viewed large

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats