Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Cornucopia del Mar

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Cornucopia del Mar

sign International Boston Seafood Show


Over the next few days I will be sharing some of the pics I took at the International Boston Seafood Show earlier this week.

I wish I could have shared the flavors with you.

Now when I go to the grocery store I sigh because the seafood there looks so sad compared to what I saw at this show.

Imagine, huge multinational companies, going all out to impress the show-goers with the BEST seafood they could pull from the ocean.

I have never tasted such sweet lump crab meat, succulent crab cakes, divine salmon (smoked and otherwise), and the sheer visual impact of the supermodels of the sea became almost overwhelming!

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats