Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: Ichthyological super models

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


Ichthyological super models

Like I mentioned before, the fish and crustasea I saw at the International Boston Seafood Show was on a par with none I have ever experienced before. While many vendors served fantastic samples, most also had breathtaking displays of almost impossibly fresh, plump, perfections from the sea.

I will share a few of those shots below.

Enjoy!

Glorious Fish


Fish Boat


Dolfin Tuna


Crab Stack


Tiger Prawns


Chinese Crawdads


Parrot Fish Stone Crab


Hmm.. I think I am hungry for some fish.

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats