Thanks so much for visiting. My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please take a moment to visit Nika's Culinaria (new blog) and update your bookmarks.

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes: King of Crabs

Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

Culinary Photography


King of Crabs

Big Crab


Quite a few vendors at the International Boston Seafood Show (IBSS) were purveyors of king crabs. I didnt taste any, mostly the displays were not for consumption. That was ok with me because I have never liked these (I prefer blue crabs in Maryland and Texas).

Recently I watched a whole series of TV documentaries called "The Deadliest Catch" which chronicles the huge danger and lives lost in the crab fisheries in the arctic north. After watching that, I respect what they do and I gotta wonder if people who scarf these types of crab have any clue what people go through and how they risk their lives for this delicacy.

King Crab Face


King Crab Balls

View blog reactions



Links to this post




© 2005-2007 Nika's Culinaria - Eat With Your Eyes

web stats